Asylum is protection given by a country to someone who is fleeing persecution in their own country. It is given under the 1951 United Nations Convention Relating to the Status of Refugees. To be recognised as a refugee, you must have left your country and be unable to go back because you have a well-founded fear of persecution.
Our legal experts are well experienced, we can help you in representing your asylum case to the UK Border Agency. We can take your case from initial claim up to hearing in the tribunal if rejected. The process of Asylum could be very tiring and stressful, therefore we are here to take your stress away and fight for your rights.
Its a complex and specialist area of law. Therefore we strongly advise you to seek our legal services.
How we will help you!
- Discuss your case with you.
- Advise you the best possible solutions.
- Collect all the relevant documents together.
- Prepare your application along with our submissions.
- Submit your application to the relevant authority.
- Communicate with the authority on your behalf until a decision is made.
- We deal with every case individually in detail.
- We have a vast experience in immigration matters.
- We give you expert and impartial advice.
- We give you a dedicated lawyer.
- We keep you updated about your case.
- We fight for your right to the end.